Insider tips for your winter holiday in Austria with your children
Ski and spa fun for young and old during your family holiday in Carinthia
Located in the Nockberge Mountains in Carinthia is the ideal holiday paradise for families with children: Bad Kleinkirchheim in Austria’s sunny south.
Why do families feel so comfortable in Bad Kleinkirchheim? Because this is where adventure and relaxing are intertwined. Here is what Bad Kleinkirchheim in Austria has to offer at a glance:
- Buy an adult six-day ski pass and a child can ski for € 1 a day: www.familien-euro.at.
- Thermal spa fun at the Thermal Spa Römerbad and at the St. Kathrein Thermal Spa that has much to offer children.
- Fun on the perfectly groomed and long ski slopes.
- Children’s prices.
- Family-friendly prices for renting children’s ski equipment: if both parents rent equipment, children up to 10 years of age receive free rentals.
- Ski courses for kids with top quality instruction, flexible times for ski courses (10am to 1pm) so that the entire family can ski together in the afternoon or head off together to the spa.
- Attractive family packages
- Childcare services at your accommodation: snowman building, Aprés ski for kids – in Bad Kleinkirchheim you’ll never be bored.
- Toboggan fun: in Bad Kleinkirchheim you can discover any of the 4 toboggan runs.
- Horse-drawn sleigh rides: take a ride in a sleigh through the dreamy landscape.
- Ice skating rinks: one of the ice skating rinks is right in the centre of town near the tennis hall. The frozen Brennsee or Afritzersee lakes are also located nearby.
Start looking for the perfect accommodation for you and your kids. Enjoy the anticipation of a diverse family winter holiday in Carinthia!
Bad Kleinkirchheimer Tourismus Marketing GmbH
9546 Bad Kleinkirchheim
Tel.: +43 4240 / 8212