The Kaiserburgbahn, Strohsackbahn, Maibrunnbahn, Nationalparkbahn Brunnach, Nockalmbahn and Sonnwiesenlift are daily open from 8:30 am!Open in new window
Your ski area in Carinthia
Between 1,100 and 2,055 metres above sea level is where you’ll find the Bad Kleinkirchheim-St. Oswald ski area in Carinthia. This outstanding location and home to World Cup skiing has over 800 snow machines that guarantee snow on the pistes until April. With a day ski pass or the Top Ski Kärnten Gold Card the doors to a winter paradise are thrown open for you.
- 100km of groomed pistes (300 ha): 18 km of blue pistes, 77 km of red pistes, 8 km of black pistes
- 25 chair lifts and gondolas (4 gondolas, 7 chair lifts, 14 T-bar lifts)
- Speed measurement piste
- Children’s wonderland
- Benches with protection from the elements
- Heated ski concierges
- Ski course
Fresh mountain air, soft powder snow and touching moments are all included!
Skiing with pleasure - skiing or thermal spa
- 4 nights according in the chosen category
- 3 days-skipass for the skiing-resort Bad Kleinkirchheim/ St. Oswald plus one entrance into the thermal spa (for 4 hours in the Thermal Römerbad or for the whole day in the Thermal spa St. Kathrein.