Make more of your holiday with the Regional Card
Valid from 25.5. to23.10.2015
Can be used from the first night of your stay!
- you can experience many “inclusive” leisure and wellness activities
- hiking and Nordic walking six times per week
- guided mountain and e-biking five times per week and water sports (surfing, sailing, stand-up paddling)
- an exciting children’s and family activity programme
- The Card also includes attractive bonus offers from selected partners.
- The Bad Kleinkirchheim Regional Card is free for all visitors staying in the Bad Kleinkirchheim region and can be used from the first night of your stay.
Folder Bad Kleinkirchheim Regionscard
The Bad Kleinkirchheim Regional Card folder contains information summarising all the services
Bad Kleinkirchheim Regional Card & Kärnten Card
Your Bad Kleinkirchheim Regional Card is, in fact, two cards in one: the Bad Kleinkirchheim Regional Card and the Kärnten Card (cable cars included). Simply ask your holiday accommodation about the Kärnten Card Package (1, 2 or 5 weeks). Many accommodation providers automatically include the Kärnten Card Package for the duration of your stay. For example, with the Kärnten Card you can go up and down the mountains for free using the cable cars, take lake ferries, and visit five zoos and 16 adventure pools at no cost.