Directions to Bad Kleinkirchheim in Austria
Your convenient journey to your holiday resort in Carinthia
Have you already booked your holiday accommodation at the picturesque holiday resort of Bad Kleinkirchheim in Austria? Discover the various ways to travel to Carinthia. Bad Kleinkirchheim is easily accessible by car, train and airplane. Welcome to Austria!
Convenient ways to travel to Bad Kleinkirchheim
The Biosphere Park Hikers’ Bus
- from 26 of June - 28 of September 2014
- Four times a week it takes hikers to four popular meeting points in the Nockberge Mountains and at 5pm back to Bad Kleinkirchheim:
- Tuesday at 9:30am Feldpannalm
- Thursday at 9:30am Erlacherhaus
- Friday at 9:05am Falkertsee
- Saturday at 9:05am Grundalm/Nockalmstraße
- Price: With the Biosphere Park Hikers’ Bus Card it can be used without restrictions.
- The ticket is available in the bus
Biosphere Park Hikers’ Bus Card
The Biosphere Park Hikers’ Bus Card is available in your hotel or the bus driver. The card is available at a reduced price on showing the Bad Kleinkirchheim Card (or in the tourist office in Feld am See with proof of overnight stay in the area) for the whole of your stay.
adult: one way € 10,- return ticket € 15,-
children under 6 years are free.